Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Things I Love Thursday

19 days to go!! woop!

It was my oldest brothers birthday yesterday, and we went out for dinner to celebrate. We went to this lovely Japanese place called Bonsai. Becuase there is so many of us, we had a banquet menu, which is good, because you get to try a bit of everything. A lot of it was seafood though, but I still felt full. Especially after my Creme Brulee. My Sister and I teamed up to buy Sam a R2D2 lego. It is pretty awesome. I've told him I want him to post photo updates as he builds it. 

Anyway, on to the things I've found this week that I love

Via Topshop

I love the colour of this wedges!


Via Topshop

Glittery boots!! So pretty!



Via Asos

I know that it's technically supposed to be summer here (but it insists on raining), but I still want this bunny ear hat. I would wear it everywhere!


Via Asos
I think this skeleton bracelet is super cool!

That's it for this week! Short and sweet :)

2 comments: