Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

What I Wore - Perth Curvettes Glam Night Out (Otherwise known as the Duck Massacre of 2013)

The most valuable thing, for me, to have come out of the Aussie Curves group I am a member of, is meeting some of the other Perth members. In these girls, I have found some amazing friends. Some like minded, kind, loving girls who I am proud to call my friends. We decided we needed to catch up for some Christmas drinks, and although one of our group was missing (stupid illness!) we still had an awesome time. 

I had so much fun dressing for this occasion. I even did my hair, which was a total fluke. I'm terrible at hair!




There is something about wearing a dress with a huge petticoat underneath that makes you feel ultra feminine. 




The next day, I found the perfect pair of shoes for this dress. Oh well, I'll get to wear them next time. This dress was another Christmas present from Jesse. 




Dress - Hell Bunny 
shoes - Kmart
Clutch - Target

I managed to scam (read, asked really nicely) a lift down to Crown Perth from my Dad, where I met up with Sarah (Fatshioning It Up) Alex (The Black Chiffon) and Natalie. We sipped cocktails in the Champagne bar, before heading to dinner. Photos stolen from Sarah (with her permission!)


Natalie

Top - ASOS Curve
Skirt - Jibri
Shoes - Target
Bag - ASOS



Playsuit - Forever21+
Shoes - Seychelles
Clutch - Colette



Dress - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Spendless Shoes
Bag - Kmart



Before we'd even been shown to our table, Alex was off to get Peking duck. It was always our plan to eat all the Peking duck they had on offer. I'm not sure we ate all of it, but a LOT of duck was eaten. Among other things. We ate until we physically couldn't eat any more. And it was the most fun night. 

I affectionately refer to these girls as my fat group. And where ever we go, we are rallying for fat girls everywhere, we are showing everyone it's possible to be fattastic. Because, I mean look at us, we are a bunch of freaking hot fat girls. 



6 comments:

  1. Our clothes are so fucking fattering.

    Also I didn't realise how much that blue made your eyes POP Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great! I hear you on never doing hair - I can't be bothered to comb mine most days!

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Mine is just so fine, that it never really stays. I'm sure my hair was flat by the end of the evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post, all you ladies look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete