Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

So Long December, You've Been Shitty.

December has probably been the worst month I have had for a very very very long time. I can't wait for it to be over. I've been depressed, my grandmother died, had fights, been tired all the time and have been very broke. 

Don't get me wrong, it's had some shining moments. I started a casual retail job, which I absolutely love. I have never worked retail before, but I love fashion and clothes so much, I had a feeling I would love working with them, and I do. I got some new tattoos. I organised our family Christmas, which was fun. And I had fun time with Jesse and my Curvettes. But, unfortunately, this time, the bad outweighed the good. 

I'm ending this year looking totally 90's. I'm going to blast the Spice Girls all day long. 



I'm going to go eat some meatballs at Ikea with my girl, Corri. Then, I was planning on spending the night at home with some food and movies, because Jesse is working, but last night my Dad convinced me (didn't take much) to go up there and eat bbq and swim. And test drive their new car (I threw that last bit in). 



I am so looking forward to next year. January marks 2 months till our wedding. It means hair and makeup trials. It means post our invitations, meeting with our ring maker, caterers and celebrant to finalise details. Then the countdown to March 14 begins. The countdown to becoming my best friends Wife. 


Dress - City Chic
Shoes - Betts

I really love this pineapple dress. I didn't when I first saw it, but it grew on me. I love that the sheer top underneath is removable, so I can wear the dress with out it, and also wear it as a cool sheer top. It's breezy and comfortable. The perfect dress to take me through my whole day today. 


I haven't been around much this month, but I plan to come back strong next year. 

So Long December, You've been Shitty.