Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

Aussie Curves - Red

It's been a good long while since I've done an Aussie Curves post! But, seeing as I was posting these outfit shots, and it fit with this weeks theme, I thought I had better join in. 

I wore this outfit to lunch with the girls on Wednesday. We went for burgers...mmmm burgers...




I am a recent red convert. I was terribly opposed to the colour red until very very recently. So many people moaned the fact that red would look amazing on me with my hair etc, and I shot them down. But, it's true, red looks great on me. 




Oh hello rouge bit of tissue on my foot, where did you come from? Ruin my shot why don't you!?!


Cardi - City Chic
Top - City Chic
Jeans - City Chic
Shoes - Chocolaticas

Yep, I'm wearing all City Chic. Now that I work there it's taken over my wardrobe. Not that I'm complaining!