Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Things I Love Thursday

 I think today's post should be called 'Things I Want from Asos'. I swear that ever time I look, I find new and different things on there that I NEED. I really wish I was able to do a huge haul. 

Via Asos

I just love these Sunglasses. 

Via Asos

Who doesn't want glitter flatforms??


Via Asos

I really really want this batman shirt! It is so very cool.


Via Asos
I have just the dress to wear with these shoes. If only they were mine....

Via Asos

I absolutely love the collar on this dress!


Via Asos
I don't know why I love this, but I do. 

Ok, that's enough for today. I am making myself sad that my Asos 'save for later' bag is getting fuller and fuller, and I am unable to purchase any of these things.


2 comments:

  1. wow, where can i find these?? Asos? Asos.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they are all from Asos.com. If you click on the link below the pictures, it takes you right to it :)

    ReplyDelete