Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

Things I Love Thursday

It's that time of the week again! 

Via Curiosity Shoppe

Via Williams Sonoma

Via Williams-Sonoma

I need these Star Wars cutters in my life! They also have some cupcake decorations and things. I wish I could order them all!!


Source Unknown

DAVID BOWIE COOKIES! I need say no more.


Via Anthropologie

I really love classic style bathing suits. I have had mine for about 10 years (I'm not kidding) the shape is so flattering, and it never goes out of style. It's probably time I buy a new one. This one might just be it....


source unknown

Yep. T-Rex shoes. These are so amazing. They are totally impractical, but I would still buy them, coz, dinosaurs.

That's all for this week! But, check out my new Sponsorship page. I'm not using Passionfruit Ads! I'm also offering a free button swap through Passionfruit. Codes and details are here


No comments:

Post a Comment