Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

List of Goodness - Update!

So, it's been over a week since I created the List of Goodness, and here is an update. Not too much has happened yet, but the ball is in motion for certain things to start happening. 


1. Lose Weight. This is going well. I'm nearly at the 5kg mark. I'm happy. I'm doing well, and not rushing it. And I've lost cm's off my stomach, butt, and legs, which I'm more happy about. 


2. Get Fit. I can now officially do a HIIT 15 work out in my sleep. I'm building up to the HIIT 30. I've also started the C25K running program (Thanks DrBlythe!) I managed to do the first week, following the program, without trouble or injury. My legs are a little sore, but not so much that it is painful or prevents me from doing more. I'm pushing myself and I feel good. 


3. Do something with my hair. It's boring. I've had the same style since I was about 24. It's official. The black is coming out. I've started the long, slow process of removing it. I'm doing it the long way, so I don't ruin my hair. I'm going to go pink for a little while. I'm contemplating a cut, but I've spent so long growing it, and making it healthy, I'm not sure if I'm ready to part with it just yet. 

14. Learn to crochet. A task both me and my sister in law to to achieve. We will prevail!I have started learning! I sat down on Friday night and taught myself how to do the first row. I came in to trouble trying to do the second row, tried 3 or 4 times, got frustrated, and put it down. Then, on Saturday, I watched a YouTube video no less than 7 times, and it finally clicked.I'm well on my way to producing a dish towel (according to the video). In no time I'll be whipping up cute little crochet things :)










So that's it so far. I know it's only 4 things out of a list of 16, but it's a start. And I'm happy. I have some time off over the coming weeks, so I plan to do the house stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment