Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

21st Century Foxes (Mulder!)

Even though it was a school night last night, I ventured out to see Mulder launch their amazing new visual experience! And boy, am I glad I did!


I did have dinner before the show with my Mum and Dad, but to be honest, it wasn't worth blogging about, so I'm not going to. 


So, Mulder have been playing for a while now, and they always get an amazing reception at their gigs. Last night, they added video. It took their show to a whole other level, and just goes to show how talented these 2 lads are. They created video that was projected onto a screen behind them, and it matched the theme and beats of the songs they were performing. 


During the first song, I Want To Believe, they hand out sparklers to the audience, and light sparklers that are attached to their instruments. I have never seen so many sparklers in 1 place in my entire life. The entire venue was lit up by them. (you can see a photo of that here


I honestly think it was the best show they have ever played, and if you missed it, shame on you, don't miss another one. 


Here are some photos





No comments:

Post a Comment