Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Dreams of Disney World

As most of you are aware, I was going to be getting married in Las Vegas. I'm not anymore, but I still want to plan a big trip away. Either by myself, or with friends. I'm super keen to spend at least a week at Disney World, and have been spending ages on their website using their planning tools to plan my trip.


















I want to visit every park! You can buy packages which include accommodation, tickets to the parks, and dining. Which will be what I do. Hopefully I'll be able to save enough, and get there to celebrate my 30th birthday....that gives me 2 years....do you think I can do it??!!??


I'm going to buy lots of merchandise, and take photos with all the characters. I'm going to be a kid! I've always secretly (or maybe not so secretly when I was little) wanted to go to Disney World. So, I'm going to.


Who's with me??







2 comments:

  1. You can do it!

    I spent some time a few weeks ago planning a trip to Harry Potter world and various other theme parks in Florida (how good are their websites for planning?!). Everyone laughed at me when I said I wanted to go the states just for Harry Potter world, but I dont care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can do it!!

      Their websites are amazing for planning! Well, they can all laugh away, you'll be the one having the most awesome adventure, while they aren't!! :)

      Delete