Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Things I Love Thursday

I come across so many things that I love. Things that I want! So, following in the footsteps of other blogs that I admire, I'm starting a regular Thing I Love Thursday post. So I can gush about things I adore, and secretly wish someone will buy them for me!


Via Lark


























These bunny statues are just adorable.


Via Lark




























I have been lusting after this lamp for a long time. 




Via Lark




























I think is print is adorable. And so completely accurate!


Via Lark


























This puddings print


Via Asos


























Not a colour I usually go for, but there is just something about these shoes that speak to me. 






Via Asos


























THIS DRESS! I need this. I am so in love with it. I'm buying it as soon as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment