Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Things I Love Thursday

I wasn't going to do this post today. I just wasn't feeling it. But, as the day as gone on, I decided that I would post it. And that's my story. Fascinating no? :)


Via Forever21

Now, I like to think I'm pretty savvy when it comes to internet shopping. I do 98% of my shopping online. But, HOW HAVE I ONLY JUST DISCOVERED FOREVER21 HAVE A PLUS SIZE RANGE? How has this alluded me for so long? I'm so ashamed. But, now that I have found it. I want this dress.


Via Sole Struck


Oh how I want a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas. And, please make it this pair. They are amazing.

Via Jump From Paper

Um, how incredible is this bag?!?! It looks like a cartoon. It's not, It's a real bag. They are so amazing.


Via MaMagasin

Via MaMagasin
 I love these cross stitch buttons and cufflinks. They are so cute. 

Via Tumblr
So, that's it for this week. I'm hoping to be back next week with more food and cooking posts. I have been super duper lazy the last couple of weeks, and choosing things that require the least amount of effort on my part :)

3 comments: