Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I can't believe it's Thursday already! This week as just flown by. And I have so many exciting things coming up over the next couple of weeks. Mum is getting her new puppy, Jesse and I are moving, I'm selling my house...it's all very exciting!

Via Forever21
This jumper is just awesome. I need it!



Via Forever21
I love how fun this super colourful glittery dress is. 


Via Forever21

This holographic shoes are super cool.


Via Threadless
 My friend sent me this t-shirt, and now I want to own it. Never send me anything dinosaur related unless you are prepared to buy it for me. 

Via Plasticland
This little satchel is so cute! The colours are lovely


Via ASOS
I actually already bought this skirt this week. I just couldn't pass it up. Plus my mum wanted to order some things, so it just made sense to order it at the same time :)


Via The Nearsighted Owl
Rachele over at The Nearsighted Owl has been turning diet and weight-loss ads in to 'Shame-loss' body positive ads. To see more (or just to check our how awesome she is) head over to her blog The Nearsighted Owl.

Happy Thursday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo I finally made it over to your actual blog instead of just instagram! Decided to follow on GFC and Bloglovin' for good measure ;)

    Love these finds... hm.. It's kinda hard to pick a favourite, everything is pretty damn awesome. Maybe... well, the dark side sweater I love. But I just watched the blu-rays of Star Wars and I wanted to punch my television. So help me if I ever spot George Lucas in real life, I will hurt him! Why oh why did he have to add CGI (badly) into all the old movies?!! Everything Star Wars is slightly tainted now.

    Sorry to rant in your comments. Nice finds :)
    Kitty
    Kitty & Buck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!! :)

      The dark side sweater is pretty rad. Yeah, I know what you mean!

      Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  2. I love the Dark Side jumper! It's just amazing! The skirt looks really nice as well as the dino t-shirt, it's just so cute x

    thesparklypanda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait till the skirt arrives! I might have to splash out for the jumper and t-shirt as well! x

      Delete