Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

5 Things

5 things that are making me happy right now:

1 - My photo wall. I finally got around to starting it on Sunday. It contains just wedding photos at the moment, but I will add others eventually. 

2 - Dates with my husband. Always a good thing. I work days, and Jesse works nights. Sometimes we can go a while without seeing each other. It's nice to spend some us time when we can. 

3 - Solo movie dates. I used to do this all the time, I don't know why I stopped. But recently I've been going again to movies by myself, it's great! I'm going to try to go to at least 1 per fortnight. 

4 - Banoffee hot chocolate. It's the bomb. I bought a jar about a fortnight ago, and I've nearly had it all. I'm addicted. It's amazing. 

5 - Catch ups with my bestie. I always leave feeling good. I went round to her place on Sunday and had the best time. I played with her toddler son, cuddled with her baby daughter, we all went for churros, and chatted over cups of tea. I'm so lucky to have her, and her family, in my life.