Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Beauty Products I Am Loving

I am a recent Australis convert. Every single product I tried, I have loved, and as I'm using up current supplies, I am replacing them with Australis ones. These are my current favourites:

Via Australis Cosmetics

I have oily skin. I also have super sensitive react to everything skin. This has been a saviour. I love it! It keeps everything shine free, and stops makeup sliding off my face. I use it over my foundation for everyday, but on days I just want a light coverage, I use it on it's own. In my opinion, this powder is a great, versatile product. And even comes with a handy sponge and mirror for any reapplying needs!


Via Australis Cosmetics


This was the product that started it all. The AC on Tour highlighting and contouring palette. I super love it! I've hit the pan on my favourite highlighter in the palette! 

Via Australis Cosmetics

Stayput liner in midnight. I rarely believe an eyeliner when it claims to be stayput, but this one has lived up to the 12 hour test. It definitely doesn't stay as bold as when first applied, but still holds up quite well, in my opinion. 


Via Australis Cosmetics


And lastly, the Velourlips lipstick. I have 5 of these babies now, and I love them! They are long wearing, and the colours are beautiful! I will probably end up owning them all!!

What products have you been loving lately?