Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Things I Love Thursday

Well, as I said last week, I have been on the hunt for pretty dresses, and of course, I found some on Asos, the best store EVER!

Via Asos

I love the bow print on this dress! And the collar is just adorable!


Via Asos

This is kinda nautical, which I like, but I love the high waist band on this dress.


Via Asos

This is just adorable! I love the sleeves, the bows on the chest, and the ribbon around the waist. I want it, I want it, I want it!


Via Etsy

Ever since Jesse and I sat at the bug wall at Must in Margaret River, I've wanted one. A Bug wall, that is. How cool is this?!?! I has a bat in it!


Via Etsy

Via 80's Tees
Anything that combines 2 or more of the things I like, I fall instantly in love with. I really really NEED this t-shirt.  


Via imgoverdose.tumblr
Look at this happy elephant!! She got to go and visit all the animals, and she loved the seals. This makes me so happy. And also makes me want to skip working today and go to the zoo. Maybe I can convince Aaron that we need a team meeting at the zoo...???

No comments:

Post a Comment