Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Sixty + Stereoflower

It was my Mum's 60th birthday yesterday! And, although during the week she had some hesitations about turning 60, she had a really awesome day, and has decided that being 60 isn't so bad. My parents have got to be the most awesome 60 year olds. How did my mum spend her birthday? Seeing bands play at Mojos. And, just wait till you see the present I am getting her (you'll have to wait!).

My Mum!


So, I woke up and decided I wanted to make her some cupcakes. So, I did. I used this recipe (halved).



I put little '60's' on them



Mum and Dad stayed in Fremantle last night, because they were heading down south today, so, we headed down there late afternoon (yep, I tagged along). After a quick visit to see Jesse and buy some birthday Champagne, we arrived at Pier 21. After chilling in their room for a bit, drinking Champagne and taking silly pictures

excuse the blurry photo

View from the room
we went and had some food. I'm not really going to say much about it, it was good, but it wasn't great. And, headed to Mojo's to see Stereoflower


I think she had a pretty awesome day, and I certainly hope that she did. I can't wait to give her, her present!



No comments:

Post a Comment