Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Life Lately - Christmas!

Wowzers! what a crazy weeks it's been! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. I did. I got my tattoo finished, I watched 25 Christmas movies (yep, I did it!), I made lots of desserts for Christmas feasts. Here is some photos from the last week.

Unscheduled lunch with my folks a couple of days before Xmas. We enjoyed a couple of glasses of Prosecco

And had fried custard for dessert (this is my FAV!) It's at Lallah Rookh

I made some Ice cream

And coconut ices

Enjoyed this sangria while listening to Mulder at Pica Bar

Caught up with these awesome babes

Ate a Punk hot dog at Run Amuk




It was a great night, with awesome conversation

I've got a bucket load of posts scheduled for the next few days (weeks!) I'll be sharing the recipes from my Christmas baking, and there will be outfit posts (I got a HEAP of new clothes) I will hopefully start participating the the Aussie Curves posts! And the regular photo dumps and Things I Love Thursdays will be back :)

I've got a very exciting 2013 coming up, and I can't wait to share it through this blog. 

I hope everyone has a very safe and wonderful New Year celebration. Me, I'm off to see Mulder, then heading up to my parents for food and champagne, and to ring in the New Year with my lovely prince. 

Here is to brilliant times ahead.

PS This is the first post from my brand new MacBook Pro! I have freaking out over how wonderful it is. And how all my photos are on the cloud and are just there for me to blog, without any effort. I am so in love.

1 comment:

  1. Those coconut ices look delicious! Looks like you had a very eventful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete