Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Life Lately

I haven't really been up too much fun lately. It's all been work. Plus, trying to save for our trip means we've cut down the outings considerably. But, here are a few snap shots of what's been going on. 


I got the coolest new tshirt!



I satisfied a cookie craving. 



My neuron earring arrived!!



I gave myself a fringe trim



My pizza stone arrived. This thing is so awesome. My pizzas were amazing!



Lots of walks with this doofus. 



He made a pirate face. 



I burnt my chin on molten hot cheese. I had to eat my pizza straight from the oven, none of this waiting for it to cool business!



Saturday night's outfit. I went out with my folks for burgers and to see Frente! play. 



My folks. Aren't they cuties!



I couldn't decide between pop tarts and macarons, so I had both. 



Yesterday was date day with Jesse. We checked out Bread in Common in Fremantle. The food was amazing. The place is totally pretentious, but the food more than makes up for that. I knew we what we were in for when the waiter tried to tell us what to order. I'll order how and what I want, thanks. 




And then my drink arrived in this and I knew it had hit new levels of obnoxiousness. Oh well, we still enjoyed it and it won't stop us going back. 

And that's it really. Catch ups with the family. Catch ups with the Fuck Yeah Perth Curvettes. 

I've got some more of the Perth Curvettes body parts challenges to share with you, so keep your eyes out for those!

4 comments:

  1. Heheh Kransky's face is priceless. Your parents are super cute, I love your mum's outfit! At the risk of sounding pretentious I love those drinking jars, I have some at home just like that, never seen them in a restaurant before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah (Just Me Leah)11 June 2014 at 07:30

    Ouch to that chin burn! I'd lie and say I got it in some weird S&M accident, but that's just me. :) I love the belt you're wearing with the pink dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right! He pulls the best faces! Thanks! I think they are. I will tell her! I think they're fine for at home, or picnics, but at a restaurant I want a proper glass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah I should have done that!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete