Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Perth Curvettes Body Parts Challenge - Back

I'm determined to finish these Perth Curvettes challenges this time!! Today I'm doing back. 

I never really pay much attention to my back. I guess because when you look in the mirror it's not something you see. 




This is my back. We haven't always been friends. But not because of the way it look, because of the way it is. I have extra bones in my neck, and a gap in one of my vertebrae in my lower back. This means I have a super long spine, and my coccyx curls underneath my pelvis and they push on each other when I sit. It can be painful. It's that sort of uncomfortable that you live with for so long you don't even notice it's there. I have some days where I can't wait to get in to bed and I nearly cry at the relief of pressure, and other days where I don't even notice it. It is what it is. 



So, that's my back!

What to join in? Add you blog to the linky below, or use the hashtag perthcurvettes on Instagram!





No comments:

Post a Comment