Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

What I Wore - The Blue Tunic

Looking at these photos I feel a little bit like I'm dressed as a nurse! But, I LOVE this tunic. 




I nabbed the pink version of this tunic a little while ago with some birthday vouchers, and have been in love since I first slipped it on. Then, when the blue one popped up for the grand total of $20, I had to have it. It sold out almost instantly, so I'm super happy I managed to get one!




Tunic - City Chic (similar)
Stockings - Sonsee Woman
Shoes - Kmart
Necklace - Domino Dollhouse

These tunics are just so easy to wear, and are so versatile. I may have also ordered a black one...(I did)




4 comments:

  1. Leah (Just Me Leah)5 June 2014 at 05:30

    Oh, that is lovely! The cut is beautiful and the colour really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Did you ever watch the show Animaniacs? Makes me think of that "helllooo nurse" bit lol.

    ReplyDelete