Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

London so far

Hello everyone!! I've finally sat down for long enough to boot up my Macbook and I thought that I would give you all a bit of an update!

We've been pretty much non-stop since we got here. Having an absolute ball. We've hit Oxford St, the National Portrait Gallery, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, The Natural History Museum, The Science Museum, Brent Cross. Had an amazing Lunch at Elliots in Borough Market. Walked a Jack The Ripper tour, complete with ripper vision. Watched Jenny Lewis play an absolutely amazing set at Islington Assembly Hall.  Hung out with Grandma, my Aunt and Cousin. Walked around Hampstead Heath. And eaten and drunk some amazing food and drink. And We've only been here 4 days!

I'll do a more in detail post soon, complete with photos. But I just wanted to stop in and say Hi. I'll leave you with this picture of me with a giant baby. 




And this photo of me and Jesse on our way to see Jenny Lewis. Oh, and did I tell you we got engaged right before we left for London. HELLS YEAH WE DID!!



Back soon!! xx