Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

A Photo A Day - Favourite Photo You Have Ever Taken

HOW CAN I NARROW IT DOWN TO ONE??!?!?! I couldn't. I couldn't just post one photo here. I have many, many favourite photos. Photo's I look at occasionally and smile. Photos I look at to cheer me up when I'm sad. Here are a sample of my favourites.


Justine & Alex. Taken in NY when we had a carriage ride. I heart these 2 so much. 

Ok, I didn't take this photo, coz I'm in it, but still one of my favs. Me and Alex in Fere in France. 

Mum and Dad in NY. We discovered this wonder diner called Moonstruck. I asked them to smile, so Dad frowned. I love it. 

Ben & Alex. We sneaked Alex into the pub one night. I was such a responsible older sister.

Le Tour De Eiffel. It's so pretty at night all lit up. 

Jacob. It's hard to believe he was ever this little. So adorable.

Toby. He's so cheeky

Tim & Ivy. Now, I didn't take this photo, my Mum did. But I love it. And it was such a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment