Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

Things I Love Thursday

More lovely things that I love! I have been on the lookout for things to redecorate my bedroom with. And shoes, of course shoes!


Via Lark
 I think some bunting hanging over my bed is called for. Especially these cute polka dots!
Via Etsy
I don't really know why these prints are childrens decor. Because clearly they would be better suited in my bedroom. Clearly.
Via I Heart Guts
 A cute little plush brain! I die!


Via Asos
This adorable collar. I love the idea of removable collars. Brilliant.
Via Asos
Via Asos
Remember these beauties I posted a couple of weeks ago? They are on sale!! I want them so hard!


That's all for today. If you checked out my earlier post (A Photo A Day) you get to see a bit of my bedroom, and can see that is in need of redecorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment