Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

A Spoonful Of Sugar...

Week 3! Week 3 of my super intense 12 week body transformation! I am so glad that I stumbled across this program, and that I decided to take the plunge and join. I am in the rhythm of exercising every morning, and I'm following my nutrition plan to the letter. And I am getting the results, YAY! And as I near (If I have not already passed, weigh in day in Wednesday) the 10kg loss mark, I've decided I need some mini rewards. I am working hard, so why not treat my achievements along the way? Nothing too major, just a little 'well done', things I've wanted for a while. 


10kg loss - Cocktail! I am seeing Mulder on Thursday night, so hopefully I will be able to enjoy them both together.


15kg loss - New iPhone cover I've had my eye on.


HALFWAY! - Dinner at Rockpool.


25kg loss - 2 books I've wanted for ages


30kg loss - Jurassic Park Blu-Ray box set


GOAL! -  Degustation dinner at Restaurant Amuse, a new tattoo (one I have been planning since this journey began) and a massive shopping spree! I'm talking dresses, underwear, stockings, skirts, tops...EVERYTHING!



No comments:

Post a Comment