Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

My Oh My How Time Does Fly!

Is anyone else finding it incredibly hard to believe that we are half way through the year already? So much has happened this year already, and I've got so much more planned. I have a feeling that when I look back on this year, its going to be one of the best. 


So, last week thanks to Revelation Film Festival I won 2 tickets to go and see the Picasso to Warhol exhibition at The Art Gallery of WA. I really really wanted to see this exhibition, and the rest in the MoMA series that is coming to Perth, so I was so happy to have won the competition. 


I took the afternoon off work, and took Jesse along with me. It was a really lovely day to wander around the gallery, and as well as the exhibition, we saw some really great stuff (like the huge photo of a child falling out of a tree). Then we wandered up to 399 bar for a drink before dinner. 


Dinner was Peking Duck at Dragon Palace. We ordered half a duck, which gave us 2 pancakes and 2 San Choy Bow each. That along with spring rolls and kimchi was more than enough food. I love the Peking Duck at Dragon Palace, its one of my all time favourites. I think I could eat a whole ducks worth of pancakes. 




We were seated next to the fish pond, and as some of you know, I tend to have dinosaurs on me at all times. And what better place to leave a dinosaur than overlooking a fish pond in a Chinese restaurant?? So I did.




People are yarn bombing all over the place, I'm dinosaur bombing. People will know where I've been by the trail of dinosaurs left in my wake!!...maybe not...


Rev Fest starts this week! I'm so excited. I have 19 films lined up over the next 10 days. Everyone should have a look at the program, there is some great stuff playing this year, and every year I am always blown away with what I see. So, if anyone is thinking of heading to see any films, let me know, I'll probably be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment