Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Things I Love Thursday - People Edition

I was out to dinner with my Mum and Dad and Jesse last week, and I said 'I've got to do a Things I Love Thursday post tomorrow, and I haven't had time to look at things this week' and Mum came up with the idea that I should do a post about the people in my life that I love. I thought that was a great idea, so here it is. 


There are so many people in my life that are so important to me. But, there is a select few that I couldn't live without. These are the people who support me, listen to me whinge, let me cry on their shoulders, give me advice, and share all the happy times with. Most of them are my actual family, and the rest of them are my family in the way that only the truly best of friends could be. And my favorite times are when we are all together, hanging out and, usually, eating food!


I have been so lucky to have a close knit family. My parents and brothers and sisters and I are all so close, and I really love that my family and my friends hang out too, even when I was living overseas they would go out to brunch without me! I love them unconditionally. I would do anything for them, and I know they would do the same for me. 



My Mum & Dad


This dude is amazing

Toby

Alex - such a rockstar. This was Big Day Out

Alex


Corrina & Ben. 

Dad, Merton & Grace

Dad, Sam & Me!

Best Sister evor!

These 3 are the best kids ever

I love this photo of me and Grace

Sam and me having a lightsaber fight. We do rule hard

best friends for EVER!

Grace, Merton, Toby & Jacob

Tim & Abby - So glad these two are together. They are the best.

Ivy, Jacob & Toby

Jacob, Me & Toby

Only best friends let you wish them happy birthday with a lemon meringue pie in the face.


So, that's it. Those are the people that I love. These peeps are my world. And I hope that each and every one of them know how much they mean to me. 


Enough gushing now.



No comments:

Post a Comment