Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

Things I Love Thursday

This week I'm all about prints. I've found myself with a lot of bare walls at home, and I've been searching for pretty things to hang on them. Particularly above our bed. I probably should wait until we are in our new house, but I've never really been that patient. 


Via Etsy

Via Etsy

Via Etsy

Via Etsy

Via Etsy

Via Etsy

I think I need this one for the kitchen. Cupcakes!!


Via Etsy

And just to spice it up a bit and not be all gushy love prints


Via Plasticland
Yep, it's a Star Wars cook book. 


Via Etsy

I love this brain necklace. I love it even more seeing as it's call 'Neuro-Necklace'. I need this in my life!


I think my favourite prints are the first three. Because, tea!! Plus, I like the colours. 


In other news, we had a really wonderful meal at The Prophet on Tuesday night. We went with Jesse's parents and brother. And the food was great. We ordered a whole bunch of stuff to share, and it was ALL GOOD! If you are a fan of Lebanese food, check this place out. But, make sure you book ahead, it's a small place, and it was full. It's BYO, and for 5 of us came to about $30 a head. 


We were out again last night too, for July's BYO Wednesday. Basically a group of people get together and bring a bottle of wine and enjoy it along with some food. Usually there is a wine theme, and all the wine is tasted blind. But, last night we went to Hawker's Cuisine in Northbridge, and there was no wine theme. It was super yummy! Particularly the beef rendang. 


Yep, I tipped them a dinosaur




Jesse and I also hopped over to The Trustee for a drink before dinner. It's a a new bar and bistro in the WA Trustees Building on St Georges Terrace. I haven't been down to St Georges Terrace for about a year, and there are so many new places to eat and drink down there now! I would like to eat here, and get a bit more of a feel for the place. But, we liked it. The service was good, and the drinks weren't that pricey. Plus, all the waiters wear suspenders, a plus in my book! 


I am planning a bit more of a relaxed weekend, and will hopefully get stuck in to my very messy house!!

2 comments: