Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Things I Love Thursday

Um...where did July go? It's like I blinked and it was gone! Not, that I'm complaining really, I did some pretty awesome things in July. 


Jesse and I went to have dinner at my Sisters on Tuesday night. I haven't seen them for a while, and it was such a fun night!! We were greeted at the door by Jacob and Toby, who were so excited to see us. Toby even went so far as to say he had missed me, before proceeding to call me 'cheeseface' for the rest of the night. Grace made her awesome pizzas, and we ate, drank and laughed. It was an awesome, awesome night. 



Via Dubbleyou

Dubbleyou has some great tea towels, and prints, I love this 'Beat It' tea towel!

Via Until


Via Until

I love the Edward Monkton stuff. I find it very amusing! I thought the collection was limited to gift cards and notebooks, I was wrong!!

Via Matchbox

This Push Pan, is apparently the new thing in baking (WANT) it's a loose bottomed cake tin, that is apparently watertight and leak proof. I know, amazing right? It means you can put it in a water bath and everything. The red at the bottom is a silicone seal. And, apparently it's totally non-stick, and you don't even need to line it. I think I need to test one of these babies out.

Via Kitchenware Direct

Seeing as someone decided to break (Ok, it fell out of the cutlery drainer thingy and on to the floor, it was the ladle's fault) the tip off my chef's knife the other day, I need a new one (It's still works perfectly fine, but, I just can't handle it being perfect. It's quirk, and I fully admit that it's silly, but that's just who I am), and the Global knives are just so lovely!

That's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment