Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Things I Love Thursday

I really love that it's Thursday today. It means that there is only 3 more days until Jesse and I escape down south for 4 days. I simply cannot wait!

Via Asos
I'm a sucker for satchels at the moment. I have one on order from eBay, and I really hope it arrives before I go away!

Via animalswithstuffedanimals.com

I have no words for how adorable this is. Maybe I should get Major Tom a stuffed dinosaur?


Via Sourpuss

I have wanted this ribcage jumper for ages!

Via bitrebels.com

These storm trooper nails are rad

Via Neatoshop
I really really really love this dinosaur container. Really love it.



This is the best YouTube clip I have ever seen. Ever. I wish I had seen it in real life. 


My sister sent me this photo of Toby yesterday, he was lining up the dinosaurs I gave him so they could 'share' his dinner. What a dude! I'm going to have him following in my footsteps in no time! 


And, lastly, I love my new lacy nails. I used the Sally Hansen nail strip thingos. 

That's it for this week! But, if you're a creme brulee lover like myself, look out for tomorrows post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment