Pages

Thursday 30 August 2012

Things I Love Thursday

This time of year is always pretty crazy for me. Almost all my family has a birthday around now, so, while I should be looking at presents for them, I'm not. I'm being selfish and looking at things that I want. To be fair, it's really only my dad now I have to worry about. Everyone else is sorted. I'm getting my mum the best present ever! But, more on that another time.

Via Sugar Hill Boutique

I love the neckline on this dress!


Via Rings & Tings

Yep. That's a bunny ear ring. 


Via Origin of Style

I really like things with bugs on them. When I was little I used to have this t-shirt with a giant bug on the front, and I really wish that I still had it. 




Aaron showed me this earlier in the week. And I think it's great.

And, lastly, this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/svoip/paris-in-motion-4y59 

That's it for this week! I am 'accidentally' shopping the Asos sale :)

2 comments:

  1. fox dress and bunny rings? give me two! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with both of them! I keep looking longingly at the dress!

      Delete