Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Perth Curvettes Body Parts Challenge - Arms

I think it's pretty well document around this parts that I don't, and never have, disliked my arms. I even wrote a post a while ago about it, you can read that here. It's a pretty cool post. 




I realised at this photo that I wasn't wearing shoes. But then I though, fuck it, this is a post about my arms, so I kept going. 

I really do like my arms. I don't find them offencive at all. They are soft and round, but they are strong. And they give awesome hugs. 




I never once thought I shouldn't get tattooed on my arms because they're fat. The hold the majority of the tattoos on my body. 




Tunic - City Chic (old)
Leggings - ASOS Curve



So, there you have it! My arms!!

Want to join in? Add your blog to the linky below or use #perthcurvettes on Instagram!





4 comments:

  1. Your dino tattoo is awesooomme. I never understood people who hated their arms. Everyone has body fat and a lot of people get it on their arms. Wear it with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have awesome arms, and the fact you have a dinosaur tattoo on one makes them even more spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dinosaur tattoo is the bestest!! I'm pretty sure you already know how much I loved your original post about your arms :) that tunic rocks too x

    ReplyDelete