Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

5 Beauty Products I am Loving

So, I've become addicted to beauty vlogs on YouTube. Seriously. I've never really been a huge makeup person. That's changing. I'm obsessed!!

Here are the products I've been using for a while, and absolutely LOVE!

1. Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream

Let's start with skin care. I have a hard time with moisturisers. Finding one that doesn't make me too oily, or make me break out. I have psoriasis and contact dermatitis, and I'm a little bit allergic to everything. So, when I come across something that works, I usually stick with it. 


Via Benefit


I was hesitant to try this moisturiser, but, I got a 2 free sample pots, so I had nothing to lose. O.M.G. It's quite literally the best moisturiser I have ever used. It's goes on beautifully, doesn't make me break out, doesn't make me an oil slick, and my skin is so smooth it's redonk. The sample pot lasted me about 2 months. I'm going to buy a full size as soon as my second pot runs out. And I want to buy the rest of their So Radiant range. My mum has it all, and I'm super jealous!!

2. Benefit They're Real! Push up liner

It took me a little while to get the hang of using this liner, but once I did, I fell in love. 


Via Benefit

It's so great for creating both subtle and dramatic eyes. Its super long lasting, and doesn't transfer. I have hooded eyes, so almost all eyeliner transfers, not this one!

3. Benefit They're Real! Mascara

I'm a bit of a mascara addict. Before this one came into my life, I had about 6 tubes on the go. I like big, dramatic lashes at all times. Nothing really offered me that. 


Via Benefit

I received a sample tube of this, and my life was changed forever. It doesn't clump, it doesn't transfer, it seperates, volumizes and lengthens. It's seriously a miracle product. Why you would use any other mascara, I don't really know. I wear this every day, and I just am so in love. 

4. Models Prefer Brow Perfection Palette. 

I have never really done anything with my brows, except have them threaded. And I have serious brow envy. Some ladies just have unbelievable brows! I was perusing Priceline the other day, and they had this on sale for $6. And I though, for $6 I'll give it a go. 


Via Priceline

It's a super great palette. The brush included is easy to use, and although 2 of the colours are probably a bit too dark for me to use on my brows, I will totally use them as eye shadows. And it comes with wax for setting as well. I have been using this almost every day as well, totally changed my brow game. 

5. Essence Colour & Go nail polish

I love nail polish, but I hardly every colour my nails because I'm too impatient to wait for them to dry. The I grabbed a pot of this to paint my nails for Kate's wedding, and was amazed. 


Via Priceline

It dried in about 30 seconds. The brush is flat and thick, so it's super easy to paint it on, and it's very pigmented, you could get away with only one coat if you were in a super rush. I have since bought 3 more colours, and I love them. 


So, I'm by no means a beauty blogger, or an expert, but I am totally loving this 5 products at the moment!