Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Aussie Curves - Colour Clash

This one was a bit tricky for me. I love colour, but I usually have a fairly neutral base, like a black dress, and then wear coloured stockings or shoes. But, I kinda like what I came up with. These are colours I would never normally wear together.





I thought this dress would be a great base, and I think I was right! I never wear green and blue together, mostly because I don't really have a lot of green. 





I chose the green stockings first, and then built from there. I almost look like a Christmas tree, but not quite. 






Cardigan - Target
Dress - ASOS Curve
Stocking - We Love Colors
Shoes - Kmart




Make sure you pop over and see what the other ladies have come up with for this weeks challenge!








16 comments:

  1. Jocelyn Brewer8 July 2013 at 14:10

    Love those stockings! Cute dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white polka dot base with the plain colours of the cardi, stockings and shoes, you could do so many combinations with the dress as a base. It is such a cute look Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must check out we love colours, those stocking are awesome and never seen them in green before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the mix of colours. Polka dots are always a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are amazing. The amount of colours they come in is great too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkles and Lace9 July 2013 at 22:01

    Gorgeous tights! This is a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best looking christmas tree I've seen. Haha. Those tights, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red & green always reminds me of christmas, but I love that! I also still get that old rhyme stuck in my head when I try and put blue & green together. "Blue & Green must not be seen, without a colour in between". But I love how this all came together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I always think of that rhyme too! Also, these tights are the only green item of clothing that I own. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it! You look like an art teacher! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  11. flashionaffair11 July 2013 at 12:21

    Aw I want that dress so bad! Love the green stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want that dress, it's so cute! This seems like a hard challenge, but you totally pulled it off.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was a hard challenge!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete