Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

What I Wore - Bowie

I'm having a hard time typing this morning. It is freezing!! I currently have 2 heaters going to try to warm me up!

I knew, as soon as I saw this shirt on ASOS that it needed to be mine. It's hard to fine a decent Bowie shirt in a good size for women!




I decided to wear it with my amazingly comfortable ASOS jeans. Yep, I'm wearing all ASOS again! haha




Bowie Shirt - ASOS Curve (available in the straight size range, and maternity!)
Long sleeved crop top - ASOS
Jeans - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Kmart



I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I just accidentally typed fantastic as fattasic. Maybe we should make that a new word? Anyway, Revelation International Film Festival started here yesterday, so my next 9 days are filled with films and documentaries. So excited!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, David Bowie for life! I am going to start using Fattastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! It's the best word ever, it needs to become part of every rad fat persons vocab. Let's do it!!

    ReplyDelete