Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

What I Wore - Super Striped Skirt

I knew that I needed to have this skirt as soon as I saw it. The moment that City Chic announced it was going up for sale, I bought this along with the spotty dress. It's amazing.




I am also wearing my new jelly shoes. I really, really didn't think I was going to like them, but I absolutely love them. I want to throw out all my other shoes and just exclusively wear jellies. 




Excuse the wrinkles in the skirt, I had been driving in my car!




And it has pockets! It really is my dream skirt come to life!


Top - City Chic
Skirt - City Chic
Tights - Avella at Big W
Necklace - Kmart



8 comments:

  1. Love EVERTHING about that outfit. You look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I love that skirt so much and the jellies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the skirt just amazing! Thank you heaps! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so i'm going to have to try that skirt on! I went in and tried all the striped pants (to no luck) & then didn't bother with the skirt, but guh, it looks so good AND POCKETS! Love a skirt with pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally try it on! it's so amazing, and I think it would look awesome on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pockets in clothes are the best. Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete