Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

What I Wore - Monochrome Spots

Firstly, let me apologise for the blurry photos. I'm still having issues with my camera, and I couldn't be bothered retaking these. sigh. 

As soon as I saw this dress, I knew it had to be mine! I literally sat on the site on Friday refreshing until it came up. Yes, I am one of those crazy people. 




I love it! It's a poly viscose material, so it's super soft, and it has pockets! POCKETS! I was a little worried it was going to be too short, but it's not. I love the length.




I paired it with my trusty flatforms, but I think it would also look really nice with my knee high boots from autograph.



Spotty Dress - City Chic
Top - City Chic
Tights - Avella at Big W
Shoes - ASOS

I am wearing all City Chic today, apart from my shoes! (even my underwear is City Chic)



I bought a few things from their new stock, so keep as eye out for those posts!


10 comments:

  1. flashionaffair24 July 2013 at 16:26

    Im so jealous!!! If it is a good length on you its going to be itty bitty on me. Will have to try on anyway! you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! It looks so good! I was eyeing it on the mannequin in store yesterday and neeearly tried it on. I think it's the perfect length on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Try it on, you never know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Seriously the best dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dresses with pockets are like little gifts from heaven! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lordy I didn't know it had pockets! Must resist the urge to try it on lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is super cute! Definitely a required purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I'm wearing it again today, with a spotty top underneath :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous
    In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with long button up shirt dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete