Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

Christmas Wish List

It's here, it's here, it's here! If you've been a reader for a while, you'll know that I absolutely adore Christmas. It's my favourite time of year. All year I look forward to it. I start buying my gifts in November (consequently I am almost finished with this years shopping!), and usually have them all wrapped and under the tree by December 1st. But, I also love putting together my wish list. Some things that are outrageous, and others that I just like. So, here is this years!

Shorts via Modcloth size 3X



Dress Via City Chic Size M

Dress Via City Chic size M

Dress Via City Chic size M


Dress Via New Look size 20



Dress Via Inspired Insanity size 3X


Gothic Glamour shirt Via Harlow size 18

Sequin bomber jacket Via Harlow size 18

Star Trek skirt Via Ali Buttons

Dress Via ASOS Curve size 22

Dress Via ASOS Curve size 20 (currently on sale!)

Dress Via ASOS Curve size 20


Bikini Via ASOS Curve size 20. Top and bottom sold separately




Leggings Via Domino Dollhouse size 1X


Wedges Via Torrid size 7

Sandals Via Homyped size 6.5

Bag Via ASOS

iPhone camera lens Via Photojojo

Instant photo lab via Photojojo

Sony smart lens via Photojojo

iPhone 5c in pink via Apple

Butter dish via Lark

Ice cream bowls via Lark

Make your own banner via Lark

Cheese wheel print via Lark

Dachshund duvet cover via Deny Designs

I also want a Perth Zoo membership, a hot air balloon ride and to snorkel with the sharks

Also, I'm ready for my new tattoo, so funds for that will also be appreciated!

So that's my list. Pretty rad, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment