Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Shop What You Got Week 1 Round-up

It's probably a little late, but this is the first opportunity I've had to do my round-up of week one of Novembers Shop What You Got challenge. So far, it's been fun. I did cheat on Saturday night however, when I had last minute drinks with some of the Aussie Curves Perth girls (post to come!). 



Day 1 - Both shirt and dress from Forever21+

Day 2 - Top from Kmart, Skirt from City Chic, Jellies from Jelly Beans

Day 3 - Top and Skirt both from Kmart

Day 4 - Top from Forever21+ and skirt from Kmart

Day 5 - Top from Kmart, Skirt from City Chic, Shoes from Jelly Beans

Day 6 - Shirt from Torrid, Skirt from ASOS Curve, Shoes from Jelly Beans

Day 7 - Top from Forever21+ Dress from clothes swap, Shoes from Target

Day 8 - Top from City Chic, Skirt from ASOS Curve, Shoes from Target

I'm having fun trying to come up with new looks from my limited selection. And wearing things together, I normally wouldn't. I'm really glad I decided to take part in this challenge!




iCurvy World

2 comments:

  1. I think Day 5 and Day 8 are my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's been a really great challenge to come up with something fresh everyday, from the same selection of clothes. I'm totally thinking about culling my wardrobe (!!)

    ReplyDelete