Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Things I Love Thursday

Ok, how is it possibly Thursday again already? And how is it almost December. Where did November go?? I'm so excited for the Black Friday sales. So excited. 

Via Simply Be

I don't know what it is about this lemon dress, but I am so in love with it. I am contemplating buying it when I can get 40% off, but I just don't know if the colours would suit me. But I love it. LOVE IT.


Via Forever21

Via Forever21

I know these 2 dresses are virtually the same, but it's hard to decide between leather or sequins. I love them both, but really can't justify 2 more black dresses in my wardrobe. I think I would get more wear out of the leather one, but sequins.


Via Forever21

I am having a love affair with wedges at the moment, and love these babies. But, I just don't know if they'd be wide enough for my feet. Gorgeous though. 


Via ASOS
I love this iPad cover. But it doesn't specify which size iPad it's for. It's super cute though. 

And speaking of cute things, I spent far too much time looking at cute things on Buzzfeed yesterday. These Bunnies, These Bunnies, and These best friends

That's all for today, don't forget my Chocolate Ninja comp tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment