Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Instagram Round-Up

I'm having a hard time believing that it's July already. Or that is just over 2 months until our trip. Wow!

June was a pretty fun month, here are some highlights. 

I made kick-ass chicken pies

Went to dinner and to see a band with these cuties.

Created this awesome outfit. 

Went to the zoo!

His and Hers drinks on date night

Jesse and I swapped name tags. Date night to see To Be Takai

I nailed my eye make up for dinner with the girls

Love these gorgeous ladies so much!

Won a mini pass to Revelation Film Festival!

It was our anniversary, so we celebrated with pizza and beer

We had a lunch date. We shared this dish and the one below. Best food ever.

Butter spread on cornbread dipped in that curry was a taste sensation!

I left my phone at my parents house and couldn't Instagram or snap chat for 24 hours! I dyed my hair and snapped this photo as soon as I got it back!

I went to pick up all my tickets for Revelation Film Festival, and we had a sneaky churros date
Yeah, June, you were ok!