Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Perth Curvettes Modern Princesses - Princess Jasmine

So, I inadvertently took a week off from blogging. Eh, these things happen. But, I'm back today with another princess! This time I've chosen one of my all time favourite princesses, Princess Jasmine



Aladdin was one of mine and my brothers favourite films. We used to watch it, rewind the tape (yes, tape) and watch it again. We knew all the words. I always wanted Jasmines long black hair. We even had one of those green screen videos made at SciTech of us flying on a magic carpet. 

Here is my Jasmine inspired outfit. 





When I think of Jasmine, I think of a strong independent woman. Yes, she was a princess, blah, blah - but she fell in love with a peasant, she went against the grain. 





I knew instantly I wanted to use this dress for Jasmine. I always think of her when I put it on, I'm not really sure why!





Dress - Forever21
Belt - ASOS Curve
Hair Clip - Cute n Creepy
Necklace - Target
Shoes - eBay



Now I'm off to watch Aladdin!

Want to join in? Add your blog to the linky below, or use the hashtag perthcurvettes on Instagram!






<!­­ start LinkyTools script ­­>   <!­­ end LinkyTools script ­­>