Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Currently..

Things have been slow around here lately. And that's ok. It all ebbs and flows. I try to post daily on Instagram and Twitter, but I don't feel guilty in the slightest if I don't. Or, for that matter if I don't do a blog post daily. I'll get around to writing when it's right. When I have something to say, something to show.

It's that time of my study semester when all my mid-terms are due. Case studies, exams, essays. I've been busy studying, or writing. I'm enjoying it, the human body is an amazing thing. 

I've been spending time with my girls. They're inspiring. I love them. Every time I am with them, I am so glad I got on that bus and went to the first meeting, instead of bailing, which I was so so close to doing. 

I'm getting ready for our trip. It's just over a month away. I'm so excited. I'm excited to show Jesse around two cities that I love. I hope he loves them too. I'm excited to see family I haven't see in 8 years, and I'm excited to meet family I've never met. 

I'm finally getting around to all those 'I gotta do that' jobs in the house. Hanging pictures, cutting the lawn, decluttering, choosing a new couch. 

I've been hanging out with Jesse, Kransky and Major Tom. Coop, well Coop like to hang with himself. Major Tom and Kransky have reached some sort of mutual tolerance of each other. Although they still fight over my lap sometimes. 

Life is pretty good.