Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Shop What You Got - Week 1 Round-Up

I haven't really done anything, or been anywhere exciting this week, except for today, so my uniform has pretty much been denim. Anyway. Week 1 flew by without a hitch!

Day 1



I wore this cute summer dress from Millers. I was just bumming around the house before heading out to a Hen's night that evening (As mentioned before, my outfit for the Hen's Night was not included in the 30 items)

Day 2


Day 2 I had a very important 1st birthday to attend, then was hanging out with my parents. This outfit has been my go to outfit since I acquired all the pieces. I just love it. It's simple and comfortable. Top was from Alex of Jet Georgette and Jeans from ASOS Curve. Shoes are Betts. 

Day 3 & 4



Day 3 I was having a friend for lunch, and Day 4 I was at my folks. This outfit worked for both occasions, so I wore it for both. Top from H&M, Shorts from ASOS Curve and shoes from ASOS. 

Day 5 & 6




I had nothing on these 2 days, so just went with super casual. Skirt from Sainsbury's. Top from Alex at Jet Georgette. I wore a different shirt on day 5, but forgot to photograph it. 

Day 7


Today I had brunch with a friend, and then worked this afternoon. I totally love this ASOS Curve dress, and my betts sandals again. Brain necklace is from Blackheart Creatives.

So, week one, was actually a lot of repeats!! Almost all my denim is in the wash, so hopefully I can branch out into some of my other choices!


iCurvy World