Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I haven't been spending much time looking at anything other than wedding stuff! But, I did come across these awesome dresses!

Via ModCloth

I have been in love with this dress since it first landed on the ModCloth site. It screams my name with everything. I need this is my life. It's not a want, it is a need. 


Via City Chic

I've admired the City Chic love lace items for ages. Most of them, however, were peplum tops, and I'm over peplums (on me) but, I am loving this dress. The colour is super gorgeous. 


Via Forever21

The usual problem with sleeveless sequin dresses is that they're itchy. But, this dress has plain panels down the sides, itchy arm problem solved!! I wish they dress was on the site when I place my last order. I would have snapped it up. 


Via Eshakti
There is just something about this dress that I love. I don't usually gravitate towards green, but I really love this. It's soooo pretty. And would make a pretty good Christmas dress I reckon!!