Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

October Instagram Round-Up

Hello, Hello!!! I'm still here! I was consumed with illness, and wedding things, and just needed to step back from everything and take some me time. I'm getting back into things now. Slowly getting my motivation back. So, I thought I would drop in with an October Instagram round-up. I honestly have no idea how it's November already!




Babe'd around with these babes. 


Harry & Kransky playing ball 

Totally in love with this outfit. 


Best. Chocolate. Ever.

Moved away from iPhone. Best thing ever. 

My rabbits like to hang in the toilet and watch people pee. 

Lychee iced tea and The Office.

I made pickles!
October was a strange month. It was hard to get back into the swing of work after our trip. And I got sick. Work has been strange. Wedding planning has been good. In any case. I'm looking forward to seeing what November brings!