Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

My First Birthday Present

Guess what, guess what, guess what!!??!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! I'm super excited about it. But, the most amazing thing just happened on my lunch hour. Well, it's been a day of amazing things actually. Firstly Mum and Dad arrive with oodles of goodies from Jean-Claude, including some amazing rolls for lunch. I had half of a duck one and half of a chicken one
























And then I was serenaded by my workmates. First by didgeridoo and flute. And then they sung my happy birthday.

























And I ate this amazing almond croissant. It was so amazing, and now I am so full.
























AND THEN THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER HAPPENED!! I got my first birthday present. And it was this
























Yes, that's right. Aaron bought me a cupcake timer. OH MY GOD IT'S SO AMAZING. You know how I feel about cupcakes, so you know how awesome this present is. I will have to bake cupcakes on my time off so I can use my awesome new cupcake timer!

No comments:

Post a Comment