Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Aussie Curves - Maxi Dress

I actually thought ahead this week! I decided to wear my maxi dress during the week, and I actually remembered to get some photos while I was wearing it. 






 I saw this dress on ASOS in November, and I placed an order for it, and then changed my mind and cancelled it. The more I thought about it, the more I regretted it, and went back to reorder it. But, of course by that time, my size had sold out. I kept my eye out for other maxi dresses, but none of them did it for me.





Luckily, when I was shopping the sales just after christmas, it had come back in stock. I wasted no time adding it to my cart, and I was so glad that I bought it. 

Of course, it was about 6 inchs too long, and I had to get the hem taken up, but I've worn it quite a lot over the summer. It's very comfortable, and I love the colour.







Dress - ASOS Curve
Cardigan - Target (2 years ago)
Shoes - Kmart

I know that this is a dress I'm going to hang on too for a long time!

















7 comments:

  1. I really like the navy and white combo, you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! I have it and it's long on me. I'm almost 5'11! Haha. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one thing that frustrates me with maxi dresses, that they often need to be taken up! But sometimes, it's well worth it! You look amazing and I'm loving the blue colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that problem with pants, leggings, maxi dresses. I actually bought a pair of 7/8 leggings the other day, because I knew they would be full length on me, and they are! haha. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress, looks great with the blue and white.

    ReplyDelete