Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I'm feeling much better after my little rant yesterday. I had a little bit of anxiety when I was falling asleep, but nothing too bad. Thankfully. 

Just a short one this week!


Via Amazon
 I want this Blu-Ray collection so hard! It's got some of my very favourite films in it! I really hope they release it here!

Via City Chic

Add caption
I love these leggings and cardi from City Chic. I actually went in to my local store to buy them the other day, and was seriously disappointed. They had NONE of the recent new stock items. And only a few sizes of the stuff they did have. I didn't want to order online, because I didn't want to pay the $10 shipping. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll get them.

I thought this photo set was just awesome

And, this list of Ron Swanson quotes. I love Parks & Rec!

Finally, this post that Bethany from Arched Eyebrow wrote the other day.

That's it for this week! And, next Thursday is MY BIRTHDAY! woo hoo! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm going into CC tomorrow to try on two things (& pick up a layby), I hope they have them in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they have the things you wanted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They had sold out of the top, and they had the pants in a size 18 & 22. Tried the 22, but I honestly just look ridiculous in pants.

    ReplyDelete