Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Life, Lately

I haven't done one of these posts for ages! It's not that there hasn't been a lot going on, it's just that a lot of it has been work. I've changed my days/hours again to be able to have Monday's off with Jesse, so that's been a bit of a transition, but it's all running smoothly and working well. 

My new City Chic peplum top. I LOVE it!

Saturday casual with my high waisted New Look shorts. I highly recommend these babies.

I leave the room for 1 minute....

Mum's puppy Jemima gets so excited whenever I'm around. She wanted a snooze on my lap, and decided this was the most comfortable position.

I nearly bought this. But, went with the far more conservative 400g option.

Jesse messaged me on Sunday morning (right after I'd decided what to make for dinner) and said he really fancied ribs. It wasn't what I had decided on, but I never pass up an opportunity to eat ribs. So good.

Yesterdays OOTD. We went to hang out and drink Riesling with some friends. I scored this belt at Kmart. It came in a 2 pack with a black one as well, for something ridiculous like $9. 

Walking home Jesse found this scooter on the side of the road. 

Delicious Korean beef dish Jesse made for dinner

One of my favourite breakfasts!

This weeks starts the beginning of a very exciting couple of weeks. It's Jesse birthday, my birthday, new tattoo time, and I'm having a couple of days off next week. Plus birthday parties, dinners, catch ups. I'm very excited about it. And I'm totally wearing my tutu dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment