Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Things I Love Thursday

It's Thursday already! Yay for short weeks!

Jesse and I went to see Warm Bodies last night, with free tickets that I won. I really enjoyed it. It's totally my type of film. It's got zombies, comedy and romance. What's not to love?

Anyway, here is my Things I Love Thursday for this week.

Via The Mountain

Via The Mountain

These animal face t-shirts are the best! There is no way I'd be able to decide between the bunny and the dinosaur. They are just too amazing.


Via Foot Traffic

These cloud tights from Foot Traffic are awesome. And they're plus size. 


Via ASOS
I really like this top from ASOS Curve. I like that it's kinda simple, and then has the stud detail on the shoulders, like shoulder pads. 


Via ASOS


I will never not find a bunny ring cute!

Via ASOS

I have a slight thing for accessories with eyeballs on them too. This ring is super cool!


Via Think Geek

Official, Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. from Think Geek! I want it, I want it, I want it!

That's it for this week. 

Also, I'm thinking of adding Disqus to my blog. Is it worth it? What is your experience with it?

6 comments:

  1. I love disqus! I recommend it. Also, THAT DINOSAUR TOP! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I went with it. Had a bit of trouble trying to import my blogger comments, but seems to be working ok now. I KNOW! I might have to splash out and call it an early birthday present to myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that bunny shirt. How do you add Disqus? It seems to be a handy tool for monitoring comments and replies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually super easy. Just head to their website and follow the prompts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooooh that Earl Grey tea. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete